Very Crafty

Yesterday Emma very graciously left her brand new copy of Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts on my desk so I could have a look. I'm not sure when she's expecting me to return it but I'm now trying to keep out of her way for a while so I can languish over this incredible resource. Page after page of fantastic crafting ideas - all executed with perfection (sigh!) by the MS crew. This book is brimming with interesting ideas that could be applied to wedding decoration - it's a keeper (sorry Emma).







Available at all good bookstores for $59.95 AUS or from Amazon for around $22 US plus postage.

Visit the Martha Stewart crafting blog for even more inspiration.

Posted by Jane Cameron
You have read this article Decoration / Design / Stationery with the title Very Crafty. You can bookmark this page URL https://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2009/10/very-crafty.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Very Crafty"

Post a Comment