The Prettiest Flowers
I was thrilled this morning to receive a gorgeous arrangement of flowers sent to me by the lovely ladies at Elizabeth Arden. In celebration of the launch of their newest fragrance Pretty I was lucky enough to receive the flowers, along with a bottle of the pretty fragrance itself. It's such a gorgeous fragrance and will delight all those like me who love pretty flowers. I'm sure it's going to become a very popular wedding fragrance! Available from Myer, David Jones and selectied pharmacies from 19 April 2009 at 50ml $80.





Posted by Emilie Harrison
You have read this article Beauty / Flowers / Gifts with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2009/02/the-prettiest-flowers-i-was-thrilled.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment