Predicting Papercuts
Is it just me or have papercuts become uber-popular? It seems everywhere I look they're making a real statement. No doubt they will translate to the wedding market in due course - think garlands of paper shapes in demure pink tissue or customise artwork for the couple. My brain is ticking over, how about yours?





I love the work of Robert Ryan in the UK. He has been commissioned by the likes of Vogue, Paul Smith and Puffin to create his quirky artworks. He has recently opened a shop in London called Ryantown where he sells an eclectic mix of wares including this cute adhesive tape.





Let's see if my prediction comes true - with more and more papercuts making their way onto the wedding market.

Posted by Jane Cameron
You have read this article Decoration / Design / Stationery with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2009/02/predicting-papercuts-is-it-just-me-or.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment