Join the Crew
In my last post I mentioned my latest obsession - J Crew. Where do I start? Firstly their range of everyday wear is fantastic but they also have the most wonderful wedding collection.

They have umpteen bridal gown designs from which to choose together with the sweetest bridesmaids, flowergirls and ring bearers' outfits. Oh, and did I mention the groom? Be sure to stop by this section on the website!

Really, there is such a choice of colour, fabric and style - it will fill you with inspiration for your wedding.

You'll need to use a service like Bongo International in order to purchase from J Crew as they don't ship internationally. Where there is a will, there is a way!






Posted by Jane Cameron
You have read this article Bridal Fashion / Bridesmaid Fashion / Flower girls / Shopping with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2009/02/join-crew-in-my-last-post-i-mentioned.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment