Magical Minna

Minna Keum sent me an email last week announcing the new Minna Designs website. I get to see a lot of stationery sites so I was expecting it to be similar to ones I had already seen - I was wrong. The delightful, innovative animation and delicate typography make this site so appealing - I found myself wandering through every page just to see what surprise I would find.





My favourite page is 'Praise' where a stack of letters unveil glowing reports from previous clients.



Congratulations Minna - your site is wonderful, just like your beautiful stationery.

Posted by Jane Cameron

Bookmark and Share

You have read this article Design / Designers / Stationery with the title Magical Minna. You can bookmark this page URL https://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2010/02/magical-minna.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Magical Minna"

Post a Comment