Especially for Me

I am very spoiled - people send me the most beautiful things. This little parcel arrived earlier in the week from Viola at Chewing the Cud. She must know me well as brown paper packages tied up with string are easily my favourite things! I can't go past kraft paper for a down-to-earth utilitarianism - it matches everything - and red & white striped twine adds a really special touch.



The little notebook has a quote on the front cover from Confucious - 'Wherever you go, go with all your heart'. What a lovely sentiment - this would make a great favour for guests at a wedding.

For more beautiful stationery inspiration do check their website as there are many more products to admire.

Thank you Viola.

Posted by Jane Cameron

Bookmark and Share

You have read this article Design / Designers / Favours / Stationery with the title Especially for Me. You can bookmark this page URL https://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2010/02/especially-for-me.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Especially for Me"

Post a Comment