Galaxy Gloss

I am a beauty product fanatic. I am the ultimate guinea pig when it comes to anything new and even remotely exciting. I also have four sisters so between us we make up quite the team! I am loving Chanel's new lip glosses, Levres Scintillantes. I'm always excited when Chanel parcels arrive on my desk! It's the 10th Anniversary for these gorgeous glosses and to celebrate they've launched eight new shades inspired by the stars. The glosses contain pearly pink micro-pearlizers, silver reflectors, golden particles and rainbow mica. I am currently sporting both the Venus & Mica colours, depending on my mood of course! Visit www.chanel.com to view all the out of this world colours.


L-R - Nebula, Mirage & Mica


L-R - Mirage, Cosmos, Silex & Venus

Posted by Emilie Harrison
You have read this article Beauty / Health and Beauty / Makeup with the title Galaxy Gloss. You can bookmark this page URL https://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2009/09/galaxy-gloss.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Galaxy Gloss"

Post a Comment