Lovely Liberty
Ever since I can remember I have adored these heavenly fabrics. It wasn't until I travelled to London and visited the Liberty store I truly appreciated its history. Established by Arthur Liberty in 1875, the first incarnation of the shop stocked decorative pieces, fabrics and objets d'art. It has since grown to accommodate furniture, fashion and beauty products. I can't help but adore Liberty fabrics and can think of a trillion ways to use them. Maybe it's my longing for spring, but these are a few of my favourites today...


Edenham in Green


Phoebe B


Thorpe J

Many of the fabrics can be purchased in Australia (google for suppliers) but they do ship internationally (except for furniture) if something else from their exquisite range of products catches your eye. I do hope they inspire you too.

Posted by Jane Cameron
You have read this article Bridal Fashion / Design / Fabric with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2008/08/lovely-liberty-ever-since-i-can.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment