In a While Crocodile
As a stationery enthusiast, I'm always looking for opportunities to design new pieces. On the weekend I designed some baby notecards for our London Calling correspondent, Elizabeth, who had a gorgeous baby boy a couple of weeks ago. Notecards can be used for so many different purposes - as thank you cards for gifts received, for Christening announcements or invitations to birthday parties so I'm sure they'll come in handy.

I found an illustration of a royal-looking alligator in one of my many clip art books and thought it looked regal enough to match his very English name. Elizabeth loves bright colours, so green it is. Matched with some coloured envelopes and tied with a pretty striped ribbon, they look so sweet.




Posted by Jane Cameron
You have read this article Baby / Stationery / UK with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2008/08/in-while-crocodile-as-stationery.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment