Mad About Marchesa

I know I've said it before but if I could have a wedding gown designed by any designer it would be Marchesa. The British born duo of Keren and Georgina create the most romantic, aspirational and feminine pieces. There's nothing run-of-the-mill about these designs - they all have an edge. My love this week is this silk-organza blush tone gown. White doesn't appeal to every bride so this would make a gorgeous choice. There's something about ruffles and tiers that gets my heart racing! Visit www.marchesa.com to find our more about this amazing label or visit www.net-a-porter.com to shop online.


Silk-organza blush tone gown with pleats and tiered frills £5,091

Posted by Emilie Harrison

Bookmark and Share

You have read this article Bridal Fashion / Designers / Fashion with the title Mad About Marchesa. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2010/02/mad-about-marchesa.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Mad About Marchesa"

Post a Comment