Little Details

I love it when I receive interesting looking mail. Today I received a letter from one of my favourite stationery sources, Telegram Paper Goods. The back of the envelope was sealed with a variety of Japanese masking tapes - they are made from rice paper - so I knew it was going to be interesting.



Inside was a letter detailing their attendance at an upcoming trade fair together with polaroid-type bios of each brand they distribute. The innovative presentation of the envelope and contents stopped me in my tracks - it was something worth reading.





If you have a love of stationery and are looking for some interesting pieces to support your wedding stationery suite (like the beautiful masking tapes) check the Telegram website for suppliers.

Posted by Jane Cameron

Bookmark and Share

You have read this article Decoration / Design / Designers / Stationery / Wedding Styling with the title Little Details. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2010/02/little-details.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Little Details"

Post a Comment