The Pink Parade
There's no denying that one of the most popular colours incorporated into wedding palettes is pink. Whether it's the softest of baby pinks or the brightest of fuchsia's it's a colour that gets attention every time. My fave of the pinks is definitely the brightest of brights. Day or night it looks fabulous! I have a penchant for pink... my GHD is hot pink, my fave lipgloss is hot pink, I have a hot pink pair of shoes and my favourite dress (a new Alice McCall number purchased for an engagement party) is hot pink. We did a super cool hot pink story in issue 6, with loads fab ideas and hints as to the simple ways you can incorporate this vibrant and fun colour into your palette. Don't be affraid to go pink!


To view the Polyvore in more depth just click on it!

Below are some of the gorgeous pics from our pink story in issue 6 of Wedding Style Guide. If you love the stationery it's available to purchase in our online store.




Posted by Emilie Harrison
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2009/06/the-pink-parade-theres-no-denying-that.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment