The Black Pack

I'm a huge fan of black. At least 50%, if not more, of my wardrobe is black. It's super flattering and can be accesorised with any colour you can imagine so it's oh-so practical (practical isn't always boring!). I have a great friends hen's party on Saturday night and we've been asked to wear either black or white. What have I chosen? Of course black! I then came across these too cute black dresses from the Simona Diffusion collection. I want one! I especially want the first one. The mono shoulder is so popular at the moment and the embellished shoulder is so chic. With a pair of killer heels and a super sleek do you'll be ready for any party. Visit www.simona.com.au for collection details and stockists.







Posted by Emilie Harrison

Bookmark and Share

You have read this article Bridesmaid Fashion / Designers / Fashion with the title The Black Pack. You can bookmark this page URL https://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2010/03/the-black-pack.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Black Pack"

Post a Comment