Longing For Lanvin

I'm a sucker for a gorgeous shoe box. I keep all my shoes in their boxes, free of dust and sticky fingers. I always have done and always will do, regardless of the space they seem to consume. These Lanvin embellished satin sandals are amazingly beautiful. Bows, mother-of-pearl, pailette and glass crystals couldn't go together any better. And the shoe box? Eeeeek! I would be very chuffed to have that sitting on the top of my ever increasing pile. The most perfect wedding day shoes don't you think? Available for £557 online at www.net-a-porter.com.





Posted by Emilie Harrison
Bookmark and Share
You have read this article Designers / Online stores / Shoes with the title Longing For Lanvin. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2011/02/longing-for-lanvin.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Longing For Lanvin"

Post a Comment