Labels for You

We moved offices a couple of weeks ago so we're just about sorted in our lovely new studio – it's so nice to have all this room as we were bursting at the seams in our last office.

Annabelle and I share an office. I think our staff like it that way because we play our 80s favourites and talk too much for anyone else to concentrate. We've been busy making our work space functional and pretty (of course). I'm the organised, practical one, Annabelle's the girly, decorative one. I think we make a great team – she's a big-picture person and I love all the details – hence the new labels I made for our boxes.



If you'd like some for yourself, send us an email at labels@styleguide.com.au and we'll email the pdf template to you. It's fully customisable so you can type in whatever takes your fancy, simply print them out onto adhesive stock and cut them to size.

Posted by Jane Cameron
Bookmark and Share
You have read this article Downloads / Freebies / Stationery / Wedding Style Guide with the title Labels for You. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2010/06/labels-for-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Labels for You"

Post a Comment