Colour me Coral

There's something about Oscar de la Renta's garments. They're exquisite, made to perfection, the benchmark of glamour. There's also something simply divine about this coral bustier dress. If you're looking towards summer for a vibrant wedding this could be the perfect colour for your maids. I'll admit this particular dress is not considered a steal, however it is considered beautiful. Available online at www.net-a-porter.com or visit www.oscardelarenta.com for collection and stockist details.


Gold silk embroidered silk-gazar bustier dress in coral £2,815

Posted by Emilie Harrison

Bookmark and Share

You have read this article Bridesmaid Fashion / Designers / Fashion with the title Colour me Coral. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2010/05/colour-me-coral.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Colour me Coral"

Post a Comment