Glitter in my Eyes

So, I have this dress that I've purchased for one of my Christmas parties and I am having shoe issues. I've searched high and low, scouring the shelves of every shop, department store and online boutique and I can't find anything. How is this possible? I know I'm beyond fussy but it's getting ridiculous! Then, like a flash of shiny light, I spotted these beauties. Of course they're on my favourite online store Net-a-Porter (UK based) and of course they're Christian Louboutin and of course they're simply gorgeous. Of course they have a rather hefty price tag, but after all it's Christmas, and I'm hoping Santa makes a quick delivery of these to David Jones. In one of my moments I could easily be pursuaded!


Christian Louboutin Straratata 140 Glitter Sandals £695

Posted by Emilie Harrison

Bookmark and Share

You have read this article Designers / Fashion / Shoes with the title Glitter in my Eyes. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2009/11/glitter-in-my-eyes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Glitter in my Eyes"

Post a Comment