If I Were An Animal...

One designer that does continuously push the design and interpretation boundaries is the ever evolving Alexander McQueen. Not one to follow the pack McQueen sent a bundle of beauties strutting down his Paris spring/summer 2010 catwalk sporting what would have to be the most insane shoes I think I've ever seen. They're absolute works of art but will they translate well with the suburban pavement? Something tells me no... but they're inspiring to look at. How far design has come! Also, something tells me that if these shoes were an animal they'd be an Anteater. Just saying! Visit www.alexandermcqueen.com to view the show.




Photos courtesy of Vogue.com.au

Posted by Emilie Harrison
You have read this article Designers / Fashion / Shoes with the title If I Were An Animal.... You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2009/10/if-i-were-animal.html. Thanks!

No comment for "If I Were An Animal..."

Post a Comment