Will You Be My Valentino?

Valentino, one of the biggest names in extrodinarily glamorous fashion, has added a simply loveable selection of evening shoes to the mix. And... they best bit? They're black! I am a sucker for black shoes. At last count I had around 20 pairs. I know, I know... what's wrong with me you ask? Quite simply I'm addicted. Lucky for my credit card these beauties are a little out of my league but... there is always the lottery. Visit www.netaporter.com to buy online.


Satin diamante bow pumps £710


Jeweled satin slingback sandals £721


Diamante embellished peeptoe pump £615

Posted by Emilie Harrison
You have read this article Accessories / Shoes with the title Will You Be My Valentino?. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2009/08/will-you-be-my-valentino.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Will You Be My Valentino?"

Post a Comment