Summer Loving
It has certainly been pretty cold down here in Adelaide, so to warm myself up I thought I would post on some beautiful beach honeymoon destinations! Your honeymoon is probably one of the only times in your life where you can justify spending a large amount of money on a luxury holiday. These two are a couple of my faves from the six senses group of resorts. If your budget doesn't stretch to the Soneva resorts then why not do what I did and stay at one of their cheaper (but still gorgeous) Evason resorts.

Soneva Kiri, Thailand








Soneva Gili, Maldives










Evason Phuket


Posted by Emma Henderson
You have read this article Honeymoon with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2009/07/summer-loving-it-has-certainly-been.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment