Lets get personal
I admit it, I have this weird obsession with coasters! I am not sure why - the girls in the office always make fun of me as every shoot we do I am always trying to get them in. I don't usually succeed, I think they have only made their way in once (see Issue 3). Anyway, I noticed these gorgeous personalised ones from Prior Engagement where you can get matching water bottle labels as well! There are lots of colours and styles to choose from, its such a great way to add that extra bit of detail to your wedding.

Coasters





Water bottle labels




Posted by Emma Henderson
You have read this article Drinks / Stationery with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2009/05/lets-get-personal-i-admit-it-i-have.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment