Rose Scented
Yesterday I took a drive to the Flower Garden in Nairne, SA. I was after a rose to add to my garden and had no idea there were so many varieties from which to choose. The Flower Garden stock the heavenly French Delbard roses together with many of the divine David Austin roses that do particularly well in South Australia. They are bred from traditional English varieties so they look and smell fantastic. I finally decided on a giant Golden Celebration, which I plan to plant next to a gorgeous cream French rose. They really are the most wonderful flowers and so perfectly suited for bridal bouquets.




Just a few of the many David Austin rose varieties.

Posted by Jane Cameron
You have read this article Flowers / Wedding Styling with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2009/01/rose-scented-yesterday-i-took-drive-to.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment