Danny Snell
I'd like to introduce you to the work of an illustrator I admire, Danny Snell. He is a very talented designer who has produced work for some of the biggest agencies in the country as well as large publications such as the Financial Review. I love the evocative imagery and clever typography. I haven't seen Danny for years but after chancing a look at one of his illustrations in a design book last week and then seeing him across a crowded supermarket over the weekend, I knew it was a sign I had to write about him. He's not only a brilliant illustrator, but a nice guy to boot!



Posted by Jane Cameron
You have read this article Design with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2008/07/danny-snell-id-like-to-introduce-you-to.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment